Nana cake is coming to Australia!
Nana cake's Korean buttercream flower course is coming to Melbourne in September 2017!
Nana cake was the first Korean style buttercream flower cake artist in Busan.
She recreates Wilton flower piping course into an exceptionally lifelike flowers that are sure to be the talk of every occasion.
If you are an aspiring cake decorators who are seeking to learn the next level of buttercream flower, then come along to a class with Nana. With Nana's easy instruction and highly effective techniques, you will be able to pipe and assemble beautiful hand piped buttercream flowers.
Awe your relatives and loved ones by piping and arranging your Korean buttercream flower cake with Nana's ideal timesaver, colourful and beautifully detailed petals
Basic + Intermediate course / 4-day course / 2000 AUD:
Thu (21), Fri (22), Sat (23), Sun (24) September 2017
*EARLY BIRD PRICE! DEPOSIT before 31st of july will get 100 AUD discount
Day 1 : Rose, chrysanthemum, apple blossom, leaf, flower bud / 15 cm round cake / crescent style arrangement
Day 2 : Peony (open type), peony (closed type), ranunculus, daisy / 15 cm round cake / blossom style arrangement
Day 3 : Tulip, hydrangea, camelia, blueberry / 15 cm square cake / wreath style arrangement
Day 4 : Freesia, ranunculus hanoi, scabiosa, raspberry / 15 cm round cake with basket / blossom style arrangement
- Suitable for beginners who have no experience in piping buttercream
- Demo on how to make Italian Meringue Buttercream
- Hands on! Pipe each flower by yourself
- Arrange flowers on the styrofoam dummy
- Recipe for Italian Meringue Buttercream and cake
- Buttercream colouring knowledge
- Certificate from Nana cake
- Set of tools to bring home :
set of tips, flower scissor, flower nail, nail holder, coupler
500 AUD deposit is required to secure your seat
payments via paypal
Class location :
VENUE TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Class will be held full-day from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Class will be conducted in English
- Lunch and snack & tea will be provided (vegetarian food can be requested upon registration)
Questions before sign up?