Nana cake is coming to Singapore!
Singapore! Hello again!
Nanacake's Korean buttercream flower course is coming back to Singapore in June 2017!
and it will be our last visit to Singapore
Nana cake was the first Korean style buttercream flower cake artist in Busan.
She recreates Wilton flower piping course into an exceptionally lifelike flowers that are sure to be the talk of every occassion.
If you are an aspiring cake decorators who are seeking to learn the next level of buttercream flower, then come along to a class with Nana. With Nana's easy instruction and highly effective techniques, you will be able to pipe and assemble beautiful handpiped buttercream flowers.
Awe your relatives and loved ones by piping and arranging your Korean buttercream flower cake with Nana's ideal timesaver, colorful and beautifully detailed petals
Basic + Intermediate course / 4 day course / 2100 SGD:
Mon (19), Tue (20), Wed (21), Thu (22) June 2017
Fri (23), Sat (24), Sun (25), Mon (26) June 2017 <- CLASS FULL
Day 1 : Rose, chrysanthemum, apple blossom, leaf, flower bud / 15 cm round cake / crescent style arrangement
Day 2 : Peony (open type), peony (closed type), ranunculus, daisy / 15 cm round cake / blossom style arrangement
Day 3 : Tulip, hydrangea, camelia, blueberry / 15 cm round cake / wreath style arrangement
Day 4 : Freesia, ranunculus hanoi, scabiosa, raspberry / 18 cm square cake with basket / blossom style arrangement
- Suitable for beginners who have no experience in piping buttercream
- Demo on how to make Italian Meringue Buttercream
- Hand's on! Pipe each flower by yourself
- Arrange flowers on the styrofoam dummy
- Recipe for Italian Meringue Buttercream and cake
- Buttercream colouring knowledge
- Certificate from Nana cake will provided
- Set of tools to bring home :
set of tips, flower scissor, flower nail, nail holder, coupler
Class location :
Selfish Gene Cafe (2nd floor)
40 Craig Rd
- Class will be held full-day from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Class will be conducted in English
- Lunch and self-service pantry provided (vegetarian or halal food can be requested upon registration)
Questions before sign up?